Sunday, September 8, 2013

China Glaze - It's A Trap-eze Nail Polish Review

China Glaze It's a Trap-Eze Bottle

I purchased China Glaze 'It's a Trap-eze' after seeing swatches online. This polish was released as part of the December 2012 Cirque Du Soleil Worlds Away collection. The polish is a white opaque creme infused with hexagonal and round glitter in shades of green, orange, blue, pink and silver. This polish is so me!


The formula of this polish is great. It's packed full of glitter and gives great coverage after only 2-3 layers. The end result is gorgeous! The polish looks exactly how it does in the bottle when applied to your nails because of the generous amount of glitter included. I'm usually so dissatisfied with glitter polishes because of their poor coverage but this polish didn't disappoint. 

Overall I was extremely happy with this polish. It's unique and unlike any other polishes in my collection. I like how you have the effect of a white creme with a glittery top coat with only 3 layers of polish. I haven't tried any of the other polishes from this collection but I love how Bend over Backwards looks and have added it to my list of polishes to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment