Sunday, September 15, 2013

No time for a manicure.

I'm going on vacation this week and haven't had the time to do a manicure or take pictures. This weekend I purchased a gorgeous Butter polish, Wallis, in the Ulta sale for $10, so will be playing with that when I return. I have so many polishes that I promised myself I would blog about them for the next few months before buying anymore but it's hard to resist a sale!

I discovered an amazing nail blog, www.polishallthenails.com, whilst googling for manicure ideas. I've included a picture below. This blogger has some of the most incredible manicures I've ever seen. She takes individual pieces of glitter and arranges them across the nail one by one. I cannot wait to try this, even if I just do an accent nail. The effect is stunning. Please take a look if you love glitter.

A mermaid manicure from Polish All the Nails. I'm in love!



No comments:

Post a Comment